United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, IT Project Management Office
Reporting Line: Team Lead, IT Project & Value Management
- Maintain IT PMO maturity level.
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Ensure Lesson Learnt are captured and reviewed for all IT projects.
- Timely conclusion of assigned deliverables and projects
- Achieve 100% or managed project that are delivered within assigned timeline
- Achieve 100% or managed project within cost
- Achieve 100% or managed project whose quality objectives are meet
- Achieve 100% or managed project with captured Lesson Learnt.
- Assist to ensure all stakeholders are engaged
- Achieve 100% or managed project with non-compliance with project governance.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Certifications; Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online