Survival Fund Payroll Beneficiaries Lament Non-Payment, calls for Nationwide Protest

Survival Fund Payroll Beneficiaries Lament Non-Payment, calls for Nationwide Protest.

Survival Fund Payroll

The beneficiaries of the federal government economy sustainability plan (ESP) under the payroll Grant has lamented over non payment of entitlements and call for Nationwide Protest.

Check This Out;Apply for NYSC Foundation Loan for Ex or Serving Corp Member.

Payment which commenced few weeks ago left majority (about 80%) of the beneficiaries unpaid, this is what many beneficiaries called selective payment from the scheme.

According to online report, is only 20% of the beneficiaries were settled, the remaining 80% are yet to be paid, a source confirmed that funds meant for the settlement of the beneficiaries were duly released.

A beneficiary Habiba Sadiq Ruma is calling on all the survival fund beneficiaries to embark on a nationwide protest so as to make their voice reach the authorities concerns.

SEE:MSME Survival Fund: 100MEs up for N50,000 Grant, more reasons to be happy as a CEO

MSME Survival Fund: Why some CEOs will not be paid | Payroll Support. See Why Here

MSME Survival Fund: Payment continues, applicants encouraged to be patient.

In her post she said;

“l am calling for Survivalfund applicants just posting here will not solve our problems, the FG have released the Money for payments both payroll support MSME and take off Grant it is only 20% that got their payment, if we want our voice to be heard we should either start protest, or send our petitions to EFCC and National assembly. Because there is massive corruption going on between the banks and survival fund management” she posted

See post below;

 

According to Habiba the FG has released fund for the payment of all the beneficiaries but banks and survival fund management has withheld the fund.

Meanwhile, according to some beneficiaries payment is still ongoing as beneficiaries bank account are been credited.

Now what are your opinions should the beneficiaries embark on protest or wait for their payment as when due?…

 

About Author

An Architect and Media Personality

2 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *