SA PDF MILITARY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM 2022. Download Here.
SA PDF MILITARY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT. We are pleased to announce to you that the SA Navy military skills development system 2020 is ongoing, interested and qualified persons should carefully read through this post to know how to apply.
The SA Navy is offering young South African citizens an excellent opportunity to serve in uniform over two years. The Military Skills Development System (MSDS) is a two-year voluntary service system to equip and develop young South Africans with the necessary skills to compete in the open market.
Young recruits are required to sign up for two years, during which they will receive Military Training and further Functional Training.
All Applicants must comply with the following:
– South African Citizen (no dual citizenship).
– Have no record of criminal offenses.
– Not area bound.
– Preferably single.
– Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointments in the SANDF.
– Be free from physical disabilities and not suffer from claustrophobia or fear
Minimum Requirements for Applicants with Matric/Grade 12 only:
– Combat applicants aged between 18 and 22 (1999 – 2003) must have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science with at least Level 4 for both subjects.
– Engineering and Technical Applicants aged between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science with at least Level 4 for both subjects.
– Support applicants aged between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade 12.
– Matric statement of results for 2019 and before will not be accepted. (Matric certificate is required).
applicants aged between 18 and 26 (1995 – 2002):
– Must have a completed Grade 12 with a completed Degree/Advanced Diploma/National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test Certificate in Mechanical, Marine, or Electrical Engineering.
– Must have completed Grade 12 with a completed Degree/Advanced Diploma/or National Diploma in Human Resource/Logistics/ Organization and Work-study/Sports management. Also, Apply for Military Skills Development Program 2022 (Air Force Form Download )
THIS SANDF APPLICATION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE FOLLOWING CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS:
1. Copy of ID
2. Copy of Matric Certificate (Matric statement of results for 2019 and before will not be accepted)
3. A short CV
4. Highest achieved qualification (e.g. Degree, National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test (Transcripts of N4 and N5 must be attached
SANDF MILITARY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM 2022 (Navy Form Download) ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS
Admission Enquiries can be directed to:
SA Navy Recruitment Centre at (012) 339 4421/4252/4284.
If interested in the MSDS in the SA Navy, kindly complete the application form
with the requested documents & post to:
Department of Defence, SA Navy Headquarters (Recruitment Centre) Private Bag X104, Pretoria, 0001
Closing Date: 30 July 2021
Should you not receive a response by 31 December 2021, kindly consider
your application unsuccessful.
SANDF MILITARY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM 2022 (Navy Form Download)
To Download For CLICK HERE
Hope this information is useful?
If you need us to help you with more verified and updated information about skills development, feel free to ask questions in the comment section below.
Share widely to help others.