Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Job Recruitment 2021 – Application Form Portal Open.
We are delighted to inform you that the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Job Recruitment Portal for 2021 intake is now open.
This article will guide on the process of the application and it’s deadline.
The Rivers State Judicial Service Commission established under section 197 (1) (c) of the 1999 Constitution is the executive body that handles matters relating to appointment, discipline and promotion of Rivers State’s judicial officers and their support staffs
Following its craving to diminish the degree of joblessness in the state and to expand the nature of activities in the state, Rivers state government has in this manner chose to enroll experts into the State Judicial Service Commission.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021.
POSITIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1.) LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Qualification: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and Barrister at Law (B.L.)
2.) HIGHER REGISTRAR
Qualification: A University degree or its equivalent.
3.) CONFIDENTIAL SECRETBAILIFF
alification: University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies
(i). Assistant Works Superintendent
Qualification: TT II + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics)
(ii). Craftsman (Electrician, Carpenter, Plumber and Generator Mechanic)
Qualification: TT III + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics).
Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language)
6.) CLERICAL OFFICER
Qualification: WASC GCE/NECO (at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics).
7.) COMPUTER OPERATOR
Qualification: Certificate in Computer Studies, WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits, including English Language).
8.) MOTOR DRIVER/MECHANIC
Qualification: FTT I + Valid Driver’s Licence + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits and pass in English Language and Mathematics).
9.) SANITATION PERSONNEL
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent
APPLY HERE: GIG Logistics Job Recruitment Ongoing. APPLY NOW
10.) SECURITY PERSONNEL
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent.
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
The positions are pensionable, Salaries are in accordance with Public/Civil Service Salary Structure
Applicants for the (a) LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT
(b) HIGHER REGISTRAR
(c) CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
(d)(i) TECHNICIAN–ASSISTANT WORKS SUPERINTENDENT
(f) CLERICAL OFFICER and
(g) COMPUTER OPERATOR
positions must in addition to the qualifications specially indicated, show evidence of CERTIFICATION ON BASIC ICT APPRECIATION issued and verified by the Rivers State ICT Department (Riv-Tech Creek), Aba Road, Opposite Port Harcourt Pleasure Park.
Qualified persons who applied in response to our Notice of Employment published in April, 2017 may re-apply in compliance with this notice.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Possession of B.Sc or any other degree certificate, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized higher institution of learning in Nigeria.
- Possession of WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Math.
- Possession of first school leaving certificate.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Applicant must not have been convicted for any financial mismanagement.
- Birth certicate or declaration of age.
- A valid means of identification; voters’ card, national id, drivers license or international passport.
The application form can be filled and submitted online. you are therefore advised not to allow anyone dupe you in the name of helping you secure the job.
Ensure that your e-mail address, phone number(s) and contact are correctly written while filling your application form.
Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online via Rivers State official Recruitment website www.rsjsc.rivjobs.ng
How to Successfully Apply forRivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
To successfully apply for Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021, please carefully follow the guidelines below;
- Visit https://rsjsc.rivjobs.ng
- Click on Start Application or Click Here to apply
- Enter BVN, Phone number and click on apply here
- Select Application type (Chairman, Member or other Positions)
- Fill in Bio-Data and click Continue
- Add Certificate (where applicable) and click continue
- Add work experience and click continue
- Add 3 referees and click continue
- Upload your documents
- Click Finish to Submit Application
An applicant is required to submit one typewritten application together with;-
a). Curriculum Vitae showing the following:
- Full name, with surname written first and in capital letters
- Post desired
- Date of birth, home town and Local Government Area of origin
- Current postal address including contact address in Port Harcourt and GSM number
- Marital status
- Educational institution(s) attended with date(s)
- Academic qualification(s)
- Working experience, if any
- Names and addresses of three referees
b). Revelant credentials (acdemic/professional qualification etc)
c). Local Government Area Identification
d). Passport photograph
Application Deadline: Sunday, 17th January.
Once you have submitted your application, wait as you will be invited for oral interview and screening test for the applicants.
For further enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates or join our WhatsApp group by clicking on the icon below.