Dexnova Consulting Limited – Our client, a player in the construction industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Client, a player in the construction industry is looking for a Construction Project Manager to be responsible for handling the company’s ongoing projects.
- The ideal candidate will be working closely with the team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- In addition, the candidate will oversee all aspects of the established timetable, and determine labour and material costs.
- To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management preferably in the Oil & Gas Projects/industry and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A project Management Professional (PMP) Certification will be a huge added advantage.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadline, an schedules
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Ensuring projects are completed on budget and within the scope
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field (preferably Civil Engineering).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- A minimum of 5 years Project Management work experience, preferably in the construction industry is required.
- Candidates should reside or ready to relocate to Portharcourt and would occasionally travel to neighbouring Bayelsa State.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.