Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Latest News Update.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Latest News Update
If you have applied for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund and you are wondering if you have been shortlisted for the program or you have having issues with the confirmation link, then this post is for you. Ensure you read to the end so you can benefit from the vital information shared on this article.
The Nigerian Federal Government has launched the Youth Investment Fund with the aim of providing soft business loans to about 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023. Each fund approval will range N250,000 to N30, 000,000, depending on whether the beneficiary is a business or an individual, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with a single-digit interest rate of 5%
How to Check if You Have been Shortlisted for NYIF
Checking if you have been shortlisted for the Nigerian youth investment fund is simple, visit the Nigerian youth investment fund website for news on short-listing of candidates and then proceed to check your email.
Login to your email account on your PC/Mobile device (must be email address you used in registering for NYIF.
Check for a message named EDC in your email folders.
If you find the ‘EDC’ message subject, click to see the message from NYIF.
If check all folders and find no message from NYIF, then wait for it.
How to get the Activation Mail
1. All applicants should go and the website to validate their BVN. You are to supply your password if successfully validated.
2. Continue to supply your password until an activation mail is sent to you.
3. If you are told you have registered before in your mail, click on forgot password and continue to supply your email until password reset link is sent to you.
4. If you are told token is invalid when accessing forgot password link, click on the forgot password again and supply your mail for the link to be resend. Make sure you are refreshing your mail at each attempt.
5. You might be having difficulty picking Registered business because of network and logistics. You can alternatively choose Individual business but Maximum amount you can access under it is 500,000