Scholarship Programme At Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) 2021-2022. Apply Now
We are pleased to inform the general public that applications are open for the Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) 2021-2022 Scholars Program.
The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year full-time interdisciplinary postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design.
About Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) 2021-2022 Scholarship
The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year interdisciplinary Postgraduate Program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design. Through this flagship initiative, NUTM will nurture leaders in technology and business, solving for the growing need in the region for transformative leadership education.
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a world-class institution for higher education, focused on nurturing leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) and Management in Africa, for Africa. NUTM aims to become a hub for the best-in-class talent from Nigeria and the African continent. NUTM is dedicated to driving excellence in fields critical to Nigeria and Africa’s development and envisions a future, where promising African youth are equipped with world-class education.
Scholarship Programme At Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) 2021-2022.
During the program, Scholars will learn and study concepts in technology, entrepreneurship and design, management and leadership. The NSP intends to groom stellar young leaders from a diverse range of backgrounds across Africa to be change agents for the region and the world.
- TED Lab: An entrepreneurship capstone project to enable Scholars build a venture from scratch during the NSP.
- Shadow a Leader: A full-time opportunity to shadow senior leaders through a six week internship.
- Global Immersion Week: A short study trip to a select location to gain exposure to international business and culture.
- Writing Centre: Guest lectures, workshops and individual mentorship by eminent leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Career Readiness: A workplace ready toolkit consisting of coursework, industry sessions, simulations, individual and group feedback.
Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) 2021-2022 Scholarship Programme
- Open to Nigerian citizens;
- Applicant should possess a recognized undergraduate degree in any discipline;
- Not more than 32 years of age (as on the date of application).
For the NUTM Scholars program, they are looking for bright, curious and passionate individuals who are motivated to create an impact in Africa and the world. While the program seeks diversity, the following attributes can prove to be advantageous:
- Demonstrated leadership experience and an ability to overcome challenges;
- Strong passion for an idea with potential impact in Africa;
- Awareness of global trends in technology;
- High personal integrity, self-awareness and initiative;
- Good academic record;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
(NUTM) 2021-2022 Scholars Programme Application
- Stage 1: Online Application
Complete the online application form and provide information on your background, education, work experience, interests and motivations. There is NO application fee.
- Stage 2: Online Assessment
Shortlisted candidates from Stage 1 will be invited for an online assessment. The assessment will test learning agility, personality traits and critical thinking abilities.
- Stage 3: Telephonic Interview
Qualified candidates from Stage 2 will be invited for a 20 minute telephonic interview. The telephonic interview will evaluate your aspirations and suitability for the NSP.
- Stage 4: Panel Interview
The final stage is an in-person 20-minute interaction with a panel. At this stage, you will be assessed on your aptitude, leadership potential and motivation to attend the Program.
25 April, 202