LIST SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AT NIGERIAN NAVY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 28 SELECTION BOARD. CHECK HERE
Did you apply for the Nigerian Navy short service commission course? were you invited for the interview that held in Ojo, Lagos state? If yes then this post is for you.
We are pleased to inform the general public and Nigerian Navy direct short service applicants that the list for successful candidates at the Nigerian Short Service commission Course 28 Is Out, all applicant should as a matter urgency check their names if they where shortlisted so to enable them follow up the training process.
LIST SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AT NIGERIAN NAVY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 28 SELECTION BOARD
Nigerian Navy – The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 28 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State between 16 December 2020 and 4 January 2021. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Wednesday 24 March 2021 from 08;00 (8am).
REQUIREMENTS Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed registration form.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies (as applicable).
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-size photographs.
- COVID 19 test result obtained not more than 48 hours prior to reporting at the College.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two pairs of white round neck t-shirts (unmarked).
- One pair of black trousers.
- One black belt.
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white vests (singlets).
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suit.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Five sets of white washable face masks.
- Ten bottles of hand sanitizers.
- A treated mosquito net.
- A white towel.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Other Sanitary wears.
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Saturday 27 March 2021 will not be accepted for training.
If you need us to help you with more updated information on LIST SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AT NIGERIAN NAVY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 28 SELECTION BOARD, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.