NEDIS COVID-19 SPECIAL FUND For SMEs/FARMERS/TRADERS. Apply Now
See Latest Recruitments You Need To Apply;
We are pleased to inform the general public that the portal for Nedis covid 19 special loan is open.
The loan program is for all Nigerians. Interested persons should carefully read through this post to know to apply online and offline.
Nigeria enterprises development interactive scheme is a nongovernmental organization saddled with the responsibility of promoting Nigerians in various sectors.
1. Visit https://nedis.org.ng and download “APPLICATION FORM 2021” (NEDIS COVID-19 SPECIAL FUND 2021), print colored.
2. Complete the Application Form neatly and take note of the applicable Minimum Account Opening Balance (SMEs: N3000 while Farmers/Traders: N2000). Nobody is authorized to receive payment on behalf of NEDIS, the approved channel of payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance is online via https://nedis.org.ng only.
3. Proceed to Cyber Cafe or Online Solution Provider, visit https://nedis.org.ng and click on “Open Account Now” complete the information, make payment, and print evidence of payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance.
4. Scan the completed Application Form, Evidence of Payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance, and your Valid Identity Card (Drivers’ License, International Passport, National Identity Card, or Permanent Voters’ Card).
5. Send the scanned Application Form, Evidence of Payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance, and your Valid Identity Card to “firstname.lastname@example.org” using the email address on the Application Form.
Commencement of Application:
JUNE 15, 2021
SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
NEDIS COVID-19 SPECIAL FUND For
SMEs/FARMERS/TRADERS. Apply Now
Hope this information is useful?
If you need us to help you with more verified and updated information about NEDIS, feel free to ask questions in the comments section below.