MultiChoice Group Media Operations Intern Recruitment. Apply
The MultiChoice Group – a leading video entertainment company and cable television giant is looking to engage the services of a Media Operations Intern. Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified candidates.
The MultiChoice Group is a broad-based multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security serving rapidly growing base of 13.5 million households. Eminent brands within the group include DSTV, GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax and Europe based content security leader Irdeto.
Company/Organisation: MultiChoice Group
Program Type: Graduate/non-graduate Internship
Program Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Certificate in Required Skills
Nationality: Any Nationality
MultiChoice Group Media Operations Intern | Purpose of the Position
- To ensure that media coming into the content processing facility adheres to our broadcasting standard with regards to technical quality.
- To apply full technical quality assurance, identify content errors and pass or fail content that is not meeting MultiChoice’s specified technical standard.
- To collaborate across the Media Operation team and be comfortable working flexible hours.
- Certificate in Broadcasting/Media Studies/ Video Editing/ Video Production/ Sound Engineering/Film Studies/ Subtitling
- A minimum of 0-1 year of experience in broadcast or similar position.
- An understanding of different digital video and audio formats will be advantageous.
- Computer literacy
- Content Monitoring
- Professional interaction with Clients and Customers
- Adhering to the escalation management process
- Must be dedicated and professional
- Must be self-motivated and have a creative spirit
- Clear reporting
- How to Apply: Interested persons should visit the official job page to view job details and click the ‘Apply Now’ button to apply.
- Application Deadline: 07 May, 2021
Hope this information was useful?
If you need us to help you with more verified and updated information about MultiChoice Group Media, feel free to ask questions at the comment section below.