JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited is an indigenous registered company, having its headquarters office located in Benin City, Edo State. It provides EPIC and Project Management Services for the Offshore / Onshore Oil & Gas, Refining and Petrochemicals Industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the correct operation of the utility equipment and the maintenance and repair of all machinery, systems, process and equipment
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities with regard to emergency response
- Supervise a department consisting of engineers and supervisors with electrical instrument and mechanical fabrication and welding skills
- Responsible for maintaining and requisitioning stocks of spare parts, consumables, tools, fuel, lubricating oils and chemicals
- Organize, administer and implement the planned maintenance systems for all the various equipment and machinery, including safety equipment
- Routinely monitor the performance of machinery, equipment and systems
- Administer and enter machinery and equipment daily log and workbook records into the planned maintenance system so that accurate and comprehensive records are maintained onboard
- Maintain a close working relationship with all department heads
- Ensure that personnel assigned to the Maintenance department are fully conversant with their duties and responsibilities. Establish their level of competency and undertake to provide coaching/training where shortfalls are identified. To provide guidance and support to subordinates.
- HND or Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline
- 7 years minimum experience
- Thorough knowledge of FPSO Permit to Work system, Isolation Standards, Risk Assessment, Codes of Practice
- Experience and knowledge of oil production, gas compression and power generation systems
- Computer literate and experience on maintenance management systems.
- Personal Skills: Conscientious, flexible, versatile and determined. Capable of assertive and positive communication and performance.
- Leadership Skills: Exemplary safety and managerial leadership skills. Good levels of written and spoken communication in English language. Clear understanding of behavioral and logistical personnel issues.
- Technical Skills: Appropriate standard of technical, legal and professional knowledge as defined by competences.
IT Skills: Practical familiarity with standard ‘Office’ software package. Operation and use of internet and electronic system.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.