Latest Update: MSME Survival Funds All You Need To Know For Today 5th February 2021.
We have received several complaints and questions from our site visitor’s regarding this MSME survival Funds program initiated by federal Government.
Despite, the level of publications made by FG to educate people on how this programe is been operated and organized many still finds it difficult to follow up the process.
So today we at RecruitmentWidow deemed it fit to explain in details to our site visitor’s how the programme is been operated and how interested persons can apply and benefit immensely.
What Is Survival Fund?
The Survival Fund is a Buhari Administration initiative comprising a cluster of Grants intended to support vulnerable Micro & Small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations, & to safeguard jobs within the MSME space from the shock of the Covid19 Pandemic.
The Grants are as follows:
1. PAYROLL SUPPORT, which will pay the salaries of up to 500,000 employees of MSMEs for 3 months.
2. MSME GRANTS, which will give N50,000 Grants to 100,000 MSMEs.
3. BUSINESS REGISTRATION, which will register 250,000 new businesses with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) at no cost to the MSMEs.
100,000 businesses already registered/formalized.
4. ARTISAN AND TRANSPORT GRANTS, which has already made One-off Payments of N30,000 to more than 90,000 artisans nationwide, and will soon commence payments to transport sector workers.
5. GUARANTEED OFFTAKE STIMULUS SCHEME, which will protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products like Face Masks,
Hand sanitizer, Liquid Soap, Disinfectant and Processed Foods.
Visit official website for more information. survivalfund.org.ng