tescom.kw.gov.ng | KWARA STATE 2021 TESCOM RECRUITMENT
The Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) hereby invites applications from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the state’s Senior Secondary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the underlisted subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
General Requirements for tescom.kw.gov.ng | KWARA STATE 2021 TESCOM RECRUITMENT
Applicants should possess the following requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognised Government Hospital.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES for tescom.kw.gov.ng | KWARA STATE 2021 TESCOM RECRUITMENT
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form, via the link: https://tescom.kw.gov.ng
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
This application will last for 2weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e Application portal will be open from Sunday 3rd January, 2021 to Saturday 16th January, 2021 by 12:00am midnight.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for a written Qualifying Examination scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00a.m.
- Oral interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 8th February, 2021 to Saturday 13th February, 2021 by 10:00a.m. daily.
- Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online.
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.