Job Title: Specialist, Bulk Payments
- Ensure prompt, timely and accurate processing of all payments requests with zero error rate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing of transaction conveyance platforms on transactions sent from ALL Branches, Head Office Departments, Subsidiaries and Vendors (E-TRANZACT & Systemspec)
- Manage and update workflow on status of payment requests.
- Co-ordinate the processing of payment request sent via mailbox and workflow to ensure adherence to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Provide prompt resolution to all payment processing issues/exceptions and escalate as appropriate.
- Monitoring of all office accounts to ensure zero daily balance, investigates and resolve/proof if otherwise
- Monitoring/ensuring the process of prompt and proper electronic archiving of all processing documents.
- Authorization/Verification of Payments for various beneficiaries on Finacle.
- Finacle Based Transactions (PAYBLK, BPMS)
- Supervise Service executives to ensure accurate and timely upload of transactions.
- Processing of transactions to Dormant Accounts via BPMS
- Checking of Transaction files before verifying and transaction posting on both Finacle
FirstDirect Based Transactions:
- Coordinate the processing of payment requests on FirstDirect platform for both FirstBank and other Banks’ account holders.
- Authorization of FirstDirect transactions as Checker
- Ensure Proper reconciliation of all FirstDirect related holding/suspense accounts.
FAPX Based Transactions:
- Coordinate the processing of payment request on FAPX platform for both FirstBank and other Banks’ account holders.
- Processing of FAPX Debit mandates
- Ensure Proper reconciliation of all FAPX related suspense accounts.
FirstPay (Remita) Based Transactions:
- Initiation of reversals on the platform for verification as may be requested by TBG/Initiating Corporates/Systemspec
- Acting as an intermediary between service providers (Systemspecs) and Branches on all enquiries as it relates to FirstPay transactions.
- Resolution of issues, queries, and processing of reversal of wrong transactions on FirstPay Platform
- Report generation of Remita transactions.
- First degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum experience – 5 years.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online