Job Title: Quantity Surveyor – Onshore and Offshore
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares Bills of Quantities from drawings and specifications
- Maintains records and tracks Bills of Quantities and other measurements according to the approved technical drawings
- Checks, verifies and maintains records of built / site measurements and quantifications for further approval
Requirements / Skills
- BSc / BTech / HND Engineering
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in the offshore and onshore industry (civil, mechanical, piping, electrical)
- Technical skill in generating a bill of materials from the drawings
- Cost estimates, cost planning, cost control efficiency on a project proposed and projects ongoing.
- Exposure in the raw materials readily available in Nigeria market
- Project planning skills on the new projects
- Experience on offshore industry works mandatory.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the email subject.