Job Title: Digital Marketer / Digital Content Creator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implementing a social media strategy that will align with the brand’s business goals.
- Oversee and manage all social media accounts and pages.
- Develop a creative social media content calendar on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media.
- Analyzes social media analytical tools to understand consumer impression and make recommendations for new strategies.
- Reports social media performance through analytics weekly, monthly and often per campaign analytics.
- Writing of marketing copy to promote the company’s products/services.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote the company blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Proofreading and editing of blog posts and other articleswritten by other members of the team.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
Education and Experience
- OND / HND / B.Sc in related fields
- Advanced social Media Knowledge
- Good graphic artist
- Social media influencer is an added advantage
Top Skills Required:
- Deep thinker
- Attention to details
- UX skills and an understanding of the customer experience.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.