Job Title: Customer Service / Front Desk Personal
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reputable, smart and quality customer service/ Front desk personal both male and female respectively.
Customer Service Representative / Front Desk Responsibilities
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments
- Monitor, organize and forward emails
- Track and order office equipment and supplies
- Maintain records and files
- Oversee the office budget.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: While sending in your application put in your phone number boldly where it will be visible in case we need to make a quick contact to you.