Job Title: Chief Atelier
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Who will oversee a team of designers, manage other staff members, maintain business operations, and work with clients.
- Effectively translate sketches and bring them to life.
- Manage garment-producing factory and liaise with team heads and tailors to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Organize work schedules to meet job specifications and deadlines.
- Estimate the amount of the required production resources (workforce, raw materials, etc.)
- Ensure the machines, tools, and equipment are in good working condition.
- Schedule consultations and fittings.
- Contribution of ideas to speed up work processes
- Curate a working calendar per available jobs.
- Monitoring and providing a daily status report of jobs – finished jobs and work in progress.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of OND qualification
- Must have at least two years of industrial experience
N50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.