Job Recruitment At God Is Good Motors (GIGM). Apply Now
We are pleased to inform the general public and our esteem site visitors that there is ongoing Job Recruitment At God Is Good Motors (GIGM).
Interested persons should carefully read through to know how to apply.
God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Manager
- Assign, supervise and participate in major and minor mechanical repairs on buses and other light motorized equipment; diagnose diesel internal combustion engine maintenance problems.
- Determine priority of work orders and their assignment to personnel; plan, organize and schedule work flow of employees as assigned; advise and assist assigned personnel; assure timely completion of work.
- Archive records and reports on vehicle maintenance activities.
- Initiate requisition for required and authentic materials and equipment used in repairing and servicing of our vehicles.
- Monitor tools, maintenance equipment and general maintenance safety practices.
- Diagnose malfunctions of available vehicles types and vehicle equipment.
- Ensure strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Analyze and report Maintenance data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Conduct in-service training programs for employees with equipment suppliers for new techniques in mechanical repairs.
- Assist in the selection of new Technicians; train, supervise and evaluate assigned Technicians; recommend disciplinary action or promotion as appropriate; review completed work and provide feedback as necessary.
You Need To See This:Ghana TechLab 2021 National Digital Media Training Program. Apply Now.
- B.Sc / HND from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CMILT, PMP, CPIM) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.