How To Validate Your BVN on The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Portal | See Steps Here.
Did you apply for the federal Government Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? Are you still having issues with your BVN validation? Or you’re yet to receive your verification e-mail, if yes then worry no more Recruitment Window is here to give you detailed information on how you can go about your BVN validation for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund.
We are delighted to inform all the applicants who submitted their applications for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) loan to login tho the application portal to validate their BVN and create an account for loan processes.
You will recall that the Nigerian Federal Government has launched the Youth Investment Fund with the aim of providing soft business loans to about 500,000 youths annually between 2020 and 2023.
FG said each fund approval will range N250,000 to N30, 000,000, depending on whether the beneficiary is a business or an individual, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with a single-digit interest rate of 5℅
How to Validate your BVN on the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Portal.
- Visit >> https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
- Input Your BVN
- Check if all your details are correct
- If your Loan application goes through it will take you to next page where you will create a password and save.
- They will send you a verification link to your email account where you will verify your account and proceed to fill all the necessary information.
- You are to choose the type of your business category and upload an indigene letter.
NOTE: candidates whose validation did not go through should exercise patient and check back later.
If you want us to assist you with the BVN validation kindly indicate at thecomment section or you can join our whatsApp buy clicking on the icon below for daily updates.