Job Alert: GTBank 2021 Graduate Tech Academy Recruitment for Nigerians. Apply Now
We are delighted to inform the general public that the GTBank 2021 Graduate Tech Academy Recruitment for Nigerian is ongoing, Interested and qualified persons should carefully read this article to know how to apply online.
About Guaranty Trust Bank.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. (GTBank) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of ¥4.057trillion and $661.1Billion respectively.
Application is invited for the following position:
- Job Title: GTB Graduate Tech Academy
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Technology and Innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
Deadline: 27 May, 2021
How to Apply GTBank 2021 Graduate Tech Academy Recruitment
Interested and Qualified Applicants should: