Global Business School Network Scholarship 2022. Apply Now
Global Business School Network Scholarship 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from developing countries to apply for the 2022 Business School Scholarship at Hanken School of Economics, Finland.
Hanken School of Economics is offering scholarships to students studying at GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year master’s degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Global Business School Network Scholarship 2022 Description
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hanken School of Economics
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Hansen School of Economics
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Developing Countries
Global Business School Network Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Scholarship at Hanken School of Economics, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled for a full-time study programme at Hanken School of Economics.
- Be a member of GBSN member schools in the eligible countries.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Candidates from the GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply: Afghanistan, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey.
Global Business School Network Scholarship 2022 Scholarship Benefits
- Full Tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year).
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Global Business School Network Scholarship are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2022