Ghana Education Trust Fund Foreign 2021/2022 Scholarships. Apply Now
We are pleased to announce to the general public and our esteemed subscribers that the portal for the Ghana Education trust fund foreign scholarship is officially open for international students.
Interested persons, should kindly read through this article to know how to complete the online application.
About The Scholarship.
The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting entries for foreign scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year for the following programs;
Masters Programmes for Sciences and Humanities, and Undergraduates Programmes for Medical Sciences Only.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Application for scholarship
- Proof of Nationality
- Admission Letter
- Fee Schedule
- Previous Academic Certificates (Where Applicable)
- Previous Transcript (Where Applicable)
- National Service Certificate (Where Applicable)
You Need To See This: 2021 RCL FOODS Management Programme Internship SA. Apply Now
Procedure for Application
- All Applicants are required to visit the links below to complete an online application form
- The applicant is required to select the link to the entry form by selecting the Country of the institution of the applicant
- The applicant shall complete the online form for preliminary vetting and shortlisting
- The applicant will be contacted if shortlisted after preliminary vetting
- Shortlisted Applicants shall be required to submit scanned copies of supporting documentation for verification
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interviews on their submitted application
Applications for Scholarship letters should be addressed to the address
The Administrator GET Fund P. O. Box MB, 254 Accra.
For more information: Visit the website for Ghana Education Trust Fund
If you need us to help you with more verified and updated information about the scholarship, feel free to notify us in the comment box below…
Kindly, use the social media icons below to share widely to help others apply…