FMYSD Partner Microsoft and others to train Nigerian Youths on Digital Economy. Apply Now
Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in Collaboration with Microsoft, Linkedin, and Github in-demand skills training to enhance employability of youth for the digital Economy starting from May to October 2021.
Resources available to help:
- Microsoft, Linkedin, and GitHub are bringing together the best of their resources to help you learn skills for in-demand jobs
- Get free access to learning content across Linkedin Learning, Microsoft Learn, and GitHub, ranging from entry-level digital literacy skills to advanced skills for technical roles.
- Linkedin Learning will share a free library of high-quality learning paths to help you learn the skills for in-demand rales like Digital Marketer, Project Manager, Data Analyst, and Software Developer.
- Microsoft Learn: an online platform to help you learn Microsoft products, will continue its free access now and in the future to interactive, self-paced content to help you advance your technical skills while preparing for role-based Microsoft certifications.
- Finally, GitHub Learning Lab will continue providing its hands-on learning experiences for free so you can grow your technical skills by practicing on fun, realistic projects.
How to apply:
This may also interest you FMYSD Digital Skills Beneficiaries Get Laptop After Training
Hope this information was useful?
If you need us to help you with more verified and updated information about FMYSD Partner Microsoft, feel free to ask questions at the comment section below.