Electrical Manager at Asico Electrical Works Nigeria Limited. APPLY NOW
Asico Electrical Works Nigeria Limited is an electrical design, erection and installation company incorporated in Nigeria and Germany. Our knowledge of local and international conditions, techniques, technologies and operations enable us to provide quality services and meet our client’s requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering Manager manages electrical engineering activities within an organization. Implements and maintains policies and procedures for designing, testing, installing, and maintaining electronic equipment or devices.
- Reviews and approves new or revised designs, testing or installation procedures.
- Ensures engineering projects are properly staffed and milestones are achieved.
- Provides guidance and professional development to team of engineers.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as the lead engineer for corporate commercial projects.
- Knowledge about all aspects of physics and engineering.
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electromechanical systems.
- Solid leadership and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.