Egbin Power Plc 2021 Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme for Nigerians.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Egbin power graduate trainee program is ongoing, interested and qualified persons should carefully read through this post to know how to apply.
Apply for the Egbin Power 2021 Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme. Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Location: Egbin Power Plant, Ijede, Ikorodu.
Job Type: Full time
Level: Entry Level
The Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme is a 24-month intensive blended training program designed with training from the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) and visits to other power generation entities and industry stakeholders. The training is strategically targeted at the technical capacity development of young engineers with the combination of theoretical knowledge with hands-on practicals as well as the application of technical skills.
The selected candidates will also garner experience across the various technical departments of Egbin power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
• Engineering degree (B. Tech, B. Eng.) with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1)
• Age: Maximum of 27 years by December 2021
• Applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC as of March 2021 with a valid certificate
• 0 – 2 years of work experience post-NYSC
Check This Out: Latest Job Recruitment at Nampak Nigeria Limited. Apply Now
Skills & Competencies:
• Ability to work and thrive in different working conditions
• Strong Analytical and numeric skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and understanding of basic engineering processes.
• Ability to identify and use basic engineering tools.
• Self-driven and result-oriented
• Problem solving-skills
• Knowledge of the power sector value chain
If you want us help to you with more verified and updated information about Egbin Power Plc 2021 Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme for Nigerians, Feel free to ask questions in the comment section below