We are pleased to bring to the notice of the general public that the Application for 2021 EFCC Recruitment will commence soon. Individuals who are therefore interested, can apply via the registration portal www.Efccnigeria.org/efcc/career.
Applications are invited for The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission 2021 recruitment which is open to Nigerians.
The purpose of this article is to guide individuals who are interested in applying for the EFCC recruitment through the application process.
A job at The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is an opportunity sort after by many. The recruitment is done annually and because of how competitive it can be, chances of getting a job at EFCC is slim.
We are however here to make sure you do not miss this opportunity by giving you proper information and tips on how to secure yourself a position in the ongoing recruitment.
Requirements For 2021 EFCC Recruitment
Below is an outlined list of requirements interested individuals you meet to secure this job.
- You must have at least secondary school examination certificate (Waec, Neco, or Nabtec).
- Candidates applying as graduates must possess an NSYC certificate.
- You must present a valid Meena identification in other to avoid personation by scrupulous individuals (voter’s card, driver’s license, or national passports).
- You are advised to submit your application once, because duplicate submission of application will not be accepted.
We strongly advise that you be very careful with your dealings when filling your application form, because any mistake could jeopardize everything.
- To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, visit the official portal at www.efccnigeria.org
- Fill in the required credentials, and follow the steps to complete your application.
The EFCC has not began recruiting for the year 2021, We would therefore advise you to frown at any news that says the EFCC 2021 recruitment is ongoing.
We will notify you once the recruitment commences. This is why we advise our readers/visitors to subscribe to this blog so that they do not miss out on regular updates about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment.