AMA Creatives is a vibrant and inventive tech brand that focuses on providing learning solutions customized for organizations.
We believe that learning should be fun, edutaining and accessible anytime, anywhere. We infuse unique storytelling to your training projects and develop bespoke eLearning courses proven to have high retention rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Design Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
AMA Creatives is looking to hire great talents as an intern to join our creative design team. Individuals who will share our passion for technology, education, and equality.
The creative design intern will closely collaborate with Instructional design and Creative design Specialists to produce high impact, results-focused learning solutions. Utilizing solid instructional design methodology through all phases of each project (including analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation), the creative Design will focus on innovation, adaptability, and efficiency to create and/or update measurably effective deliverables.
What You Will Learn:
Our internships are focused on 21st-century skill mastery, leadership development, and analytical thinking. Additional trainings include:
- Project Based Learning frameworks
- How to research and evaluate online curriculum
- Digitizing Instructional content
- Ability to reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate and critique information as written materials, numerical data, responses to customer needs and/or other work-related activities
- Ability to give creative graphical interpretations to written materials.
- Use of E-Learning tools and technologies to contribute to the delivery of content and to ensure learning objectives are met.
- E-Learning Design methodologies.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND in any discipline
- 1-3 years of cognate experience in creative design.
- Strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in creative tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator). Articulate Story-lineskills will be an advantage.
- Animation and Video editing skills is a plus.
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with a strong will to learn and take up new challenges
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent speaking, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to set priorities and manage expectations, time management
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work standards
- Ability to produce and progress an agenda autonomously, without frequent direction or check-ins
What We Would Train You To Do:
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify and understand desired business results for a successful learning solution.
- Work with a team of other creative design specialists to design and manage scope, schedules, milestones and resources for assigned learning project.
- Familiarity with modified Agile methodology.
- Ability to transform concepts into appropriate designs using storyboards, frameworks, outlines, sequences, activities and high-quality products.
- Ability to create simple, compelling and visually pleasing content.
- Creative use of interactive learning concepts.
- Planned use of metrics and evaluation models for continual improvement.
- Offers extensive learning opportunities
- You will work on real projects and not menial task
- You will have Professional Development opportunities
- When the internship is complete, depending on your performance, you would be offered a full employment role.
N25,000 – N40,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
31 January, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.