Call For Application: Committee for International Cooperation and Development (CICOPS) Scholarships 2021/2022.
Committee for International Cooperation and Development (CICOPS) Scholarships 2022.In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries (as classified by the World Bank in low, lower middle and upper middle income economies)the University of Pavia and EDiSU(Institute of the Right to University Studies) are offering 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2022for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organisations and institutions.
- Scholarships are designed for both junior and senior members of Universities in Developing Countries or members of major research centres and international organisations or institutions with specific interest in the field of development studies.
- CICOPS scholarships are reserved for research collaboration in the short term in order to encourage the mobility of researchers from developing countries.
- Applicants enrolled in a Doctoral or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply.
- For further information, please refer to the FAQ section on the website.
APPLICATIONS AND DEADLINE
- In order to encourage contact between staff and students, the period of stay should take place within the following dates: January 10th–July 22nd 2022 and September 12th–December 20th 2022.
- Applications must be sent no later than May 31st 2021 by filling out the online application form available on the CICOPS website:http://cicops.unipv.it/cicops–scholarships/
The following documents should be uploaded to the online form:
- Curriculum vitae ideally in European format with a list of publications (file to be named: Surname_Name_CV)
- Invitation letter from the professor or researcher with whom you intend to collaborate 1(file to be named: Surname_Name_Letter)The uploaded documents should be named as mentioned above.
- Applications without a correctly named curriculum vitae and invitation letter will not be taken into consideration.
- Please only fill in your application form once you have received the letter of acceptance by your contact Professor at the University of Pavia.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected; no exceptions will be made.
EVALUATION AND SELECTION
A decision will be made by June30th2021by a Committee composed of the President of CICOPS and another two members designated by the Rector.
In the issuing of the ranking, the Committee will take into account:
- the scientific relevance of the proposed project, especially when integrated with similar projects developed by the University of Pavia;
- the Curriculum Vitae of the candidate;
- the fair distribution of grants between the department involved and the geographical regions of origin of the applicants.
Committee for International Cooperation and Development (CICOPS) Scholarships 2022
In the case of scientific and professional value being equal, preference will be given to:
- applicants employed by Universities/Institutions linked to the University of Pavia with a pre–existing Cooperation Agreement (See: Elenco Accordi UNIPV, link:https://internazionale.unipv.eu/en/accordi–internazionali/
- applicants from lower income economies, according to the World Bank list.The Committee reserves the right to check the validity of declarations and supporting documents asking the submission of appropriate documentary evidence in original or certified copy. False statements may lead to exclusion from the selection process and/or the award of the scholarship.
For more information, visit CICOPS Scholarships 2022
you need us to help you with more updated information about Committee for International Cooperation and Development (CICOPS) Scholarships 2021/2022. free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks