Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program 2022 at the University of Auckland [ Fully Funded]
Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program: Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program at the University of Auckland for the 2022 session.
The scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology and other development-related fields.
Check This Out:Apply For FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Asian Development Bank (ADB), Japanese Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): The University of Auckland
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All nationalities
Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
You Need To See This:Ghana TechLab 2021 National Digital Media Training Program. Apply Now.
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programmes in Engineering.
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- Basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program 2022 at the University of Auckland are to submit the following documentation in full prior to the closing date:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
All of the above documents must be submitted in full by post to the University of Auckland on or before the application deadline.
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Application Deadline: 19th July 2021