Apply For University of Birmingham GSUK Middle East & N. Africa Scholarship 2021/22
We are delighted to inform the general public that the University of Birmingham GSUK Middle East & N. Africa Scholarship 2021/22 is ongoing.
Interested and qualified persons should carefully read through this post to know how to apply.
Applying to study at the United Kingdom for the next academic session? The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce two scholarship awards of £2,500 for select students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the Birmingham UK campus starting September 2021.
This is a joint award with the University’s local representative, Global Study UK, and will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programmes in 2021/22.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham/Global Study UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Scholarship Worth: Award of £2,500
Number of Awards: 2 Awards/per year
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Middle East & N. Africa
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as domiciled in one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or the UAE (i.e. habitually resident in one of these countries).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – Global Study UK.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Global Study UK by 2 July 2021.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
- Eligible Subject Areas: Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- How-to-Apply: To apply for this scholarship, students will need to have accepted an offer of admission from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Global Study UK by application deadline.
- Contact Information: Students can reach Global Study UK via email: email@example.com
- Application Deadline: 2 July 2021