Apply For Rivers State NG-CARES Intervention Program.
NG CARES Intervention Program. Apply: We are pleased to inform the general public and most importantly, Rivers indigenes about the ongoing NG-CARES.
Registration – Application is now open for Rivers state NG CARES Intervention Program.
The Nigeria covid-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) program is an intervention that is designed to restore the livelihoods of Rivers State’s poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating the recovery of micro, small and medium business, NG CARES Intervention Program. Apply
Businesses owned by Rivers state citizens especially youth and women-led businesses.
• Micro businesses (3-9 employees)
• Small businesses (10-50 employees)
RIVERS STATE NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM GRANT TYPE
a) Credit grant for existing businesses: This grant is expected to cover 40, of the number of new loans originated after March 1st, 2020.
You Need To See This: 2021 Green Agribusiness Fund (GAF) for Young Nigerians. Apply Now
b) Operational grant: This is to fund working capital requirements of businesses
Grant Sizes 1) Microcredit grant (Minimum N 100.000.00; Maximum N 500.000 00) 2) Small operational grant (Above N 500,000.00; Maximum N 2.500,000.00)
1) Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
2) Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
3) Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
4) Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
5) Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
6) Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR RIVERS STATE NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM
CONTACT YOUR COMMUNITY CDC CHAIRMAN, WOMAN LEADER, OR YOUTH PRESIDENT FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION – Registration forms have been shared with these persons.
Don’t Miss Out: NEDIS COVID-19 SPECIAL FUND For SMEs/FARMERS/TRADERS. Apply Now
Hope this information was useful?
NG CARES Intervention Program. Apply
If you need us to help you with more verified and updated information about NG CARES Intervention Program, feel free to as questions in the comment below.
Share widely to help others apply…