Apply For Logan Nonfiction Hybrid Fellowship Program (Fully Funded to the United States)
Logan Nonfiction Hybrid Fellowship: Applications are invited from nonfiction writers, documentary filmmakers, photojournalists, podcasters and multimedia creators for the Logan Nonfiction Program for a 10-week fellowship in New York, United States.
The fellowship will combine virtual and in-person programming in two classes per year of 10-12 fellows per class.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Jonathan Logan Family Foundation
Host Institution(s): Carey Institute for Global Good
Number of Awards: 10-12
Study Level: All study levels
Duration: 10 weeks
Nationality: All Nationalities
Logan Nonfiction Hybrid Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Logan Nonfiction Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be nonfiction writers and journalists, photojournalists, documentary filmmakers, podcasters and radio reporters, multimedia creators.
- Applicants may also be academics, memoirists and non-professional journalist who project is intended for the general public.
- A working knowledge of English is necessary for international applicants.
- Applicants must be at work on a long-form project in order to apply. Projects must be wholly nonfiction and rely on in-depth interviews and original research for sourcing.
- Projects that examine the most pressing issues of the day, including but not limited to: conflict and security; democracy and governance; education; environment and climate change; food security; gender, race, sexual orientation, disability and intersectionality; globalization; health; inequality and exclusion; media and journalism; social justice; and sustainability and resilience.
- Two nonconsecutive weeks in person at the Carey Institute for Global Good’s historic 100-acre campus in upstate New York. Lodging, meals, workspace, professional guidance and community are provided during the period of the Logan Nonfiction Hybrid Fellowship.
- Eight weeks of virtual residency programming to take place in the fellow’s own home.
- One-on-one formal mentoring sessions with experts in the fellow’s medium, both in person and online.
- Capacity-building panels from award-winning journalists and filmmakers.
- Film screenings.
- Peer-to-peer workshopping with other fellows.
- Access to virtual coworking spaces to encourage productivity and focus.
- Informal virtual social spaces and social hours plus sessions focused on professional and personal well-being.
- Stipends to be used for travel to and from the Carey Institute in upstate New York.
- Membership in an alumni group of more than 240 exceptional nonfiction creators.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Logan Nonfiction Hybrid Fellowship are to apply online and submit all required attachments.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
Please Note: Recruitment Window Is One Of The Best Nigeria Online Media Platform, We Provide Our Users With Daily Verified Information About Job Recruitment Across The Globe.
Our publication is Solely On Job Recruitment, Scholarship, Internship, Empowerment, And Job Related News.
Recruitment Window will Not Ask Her Users Or Subscribers For Money To Enable Them Get A Job.
Beware Of Scammers.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.