Are you a serving corp member here in Nigeria? Do you have passion for Agriculture? If yes, then this post is for you.
Don’t be in a hurry to leave this page without reading to end as to enable you understand what BAT Nigeria Foundation is all about and how to apply for the grant.
The Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant is an Agricultural Entrepreneurship grant designed to support young people with viable Agri-Business with equity-free capital and other associated support they may require to scale their businesses.
The project is an initiative developed and sponsored by the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) in partnership with NYSC and implemented by SAED Connect.
It is targeted at currently serving National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members – as part of BATNF’s drive to encourage and support the youth in sustainable agriculture.
About British American Tobacco (BAT)
A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; they bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why they value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, their Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential. Their Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables youto develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
Apply For BAT Nigeria Foundation 2021Grant for Nigerian Agripreneurs (Youth Corp Members)
- Make agribusiness attractive
- Reduce youth unemployment
- Drive youth engagement in Agriculture.
- Youth Development
- Train and Empower youth in agro-practices
2021 Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant Benefits
- 1st Cash Prize: N 3 Million Naira
- 2nd Cash Prize: N 2 Million Naira
- 3rd Cash Prize: N 1 Million Naira
In addition to:
- Linkage to financial institutions and investors for follow-on financing and/or credit facilities
- Winners will get technical support to establish their agribusiness
- Participation in an intensive “Think-through-your-business” boot camp
- Mentorshipunder-seasoned entrepreneurs and Agric Experts
- Membership of the F4F alumni network
- Participation in other partner-drive training programs
- Support with business registration & other legal & regulatory requirements
Stages of Competition
- Submit Your Application
The online application portal will be available for you to send in your applications
- Virtual Bootcamp
20 Selected businesses will go through a rigorous virtual bootcamp where they will refine their business thesis and build a compelling pitch.ts.
- Pitch Event & Award
The top 10 businesses from the bootcamp will pitch before a panel of expert judges and investors. 3 winners will be selected.
The 3 Winners will be given financing to execute, strengthen, advance,e and scale their businesses under the guidance of seasoned mentors. They will also be connected to the relevant networks they require to make progress
- Join The Farmers For The Future Alumni
Continue to enjoy exclusive access to expert mentorship, insider opportunities, and a robust support network that will open doors to follow on financing, new markets, etc
- Submit Your Application
Deadline: 12th March 2021
For More Information, visit BATN 2021 Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant