2021 ScaleUp AgriBusiness Accelerator Programme For Nigerians. APPLY NOW
We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested qualified applicants that the Central Bank of Nigeria, 2021 ScaleUp AgriBusiness Accelerator Programme For Nigerians is now open to accept new applications
The ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme targets outstanding Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs (Founders, CEOs and Owner-managers) whose businesses are currently at growth stage and who are looking to scale their businesses, expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
The programme will run for a duration of 6 months and includes a one-week accelerator bootcamp, interactive workshops, consulting sessions, business support services, one-on-one and group mentoring sessions with a team of seasoned sector faculty members and advisors.
The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is by the ScaleUp Lab, FATE Foundation.
Key focus areas:
- Product and process improvement
- Agribusiness value chains
- Cashflow management
- Accessing funding and financing opportunities
- Export opportunities
- Scaling your agribusiness
- Leveraging technology
- Start of Programme: The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme will commence with induction and an intensive one-week accelerator boot camp. This will be followed by a detailed GAP Analysis to help each entrepreneur develop an individual growth plan and tailored roadmap that addresses the growth needs of the business to scale.
- Programme Sessions: The sessions are designed for capacity building through workshop and coaching sessions, peer learning and feedback, one-to-one mentoring and individual growth support for each participating entrepreneur and business. Entrepreneurs will have opportunities to meet and interact with several entities including agribusiness experts, experienced entrepreneurs, senior-level professionals, advisors, mentors, partners and investors. Finally, a Demo Day will be held at the end of the accelerator programme which will provide a platform for the entrepreneurs to showcase their innovative agribusiness solutions and pitch to key funding partners.
- End of Programme: The programme will close out with the official graduation and presentation of certificates at the FATE Annual Celebration in December 2021.
- Be a Nigerian citizen (male or female).
- Be between ages 21 – 45 years as of February 1st, 2021.
- Be Founder, Owner manager or CEO of a growth-stage agribusiness venture. (Only one applicant per business will be accepted).
- Be operating a CAC registered agribusiness venture at the growth stage, currently in operation and generating income.
- Have a minimum annual turnover of Fifteen Million Naira (₦15,000,000) only.
- Have minimum three (3) full-time highly skilled staff in a managerial capacity (excluding part-time staff and low/semi-skilled staff).
- Available to participate FULL-TIME in the one-week boot camp and ALL other activities required throughout the duration of the programme.
- Able to attend all classes and participate in all activities of the programme.
- Call for Application
- Shortlisting & Enrolment of 20 Agribusiness Entrepreneurs
- Agribusiness Boot camp
- Product/Service Development & Sustainability
- Business & Operating Model
- Access to Market
- Financial Management
- Develop Growth Plan of Individual Participants
- Implementation of Accelerator Support in line with Growth Plan
- Demo Day & Business Pitch Competition
- Graduation of Fellows
Deadline: 28 March, 2021.
For More Information, visit FATE Foundation ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2021
If you need us to help you with more updated information about CBN Covid-19 Loan 2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.