2021 RCL FOODS Management Programme Internship SA. Apply Now
We are pleased to announce to the general public and our esteem site subscribers that the portal for the RCL management trainee program is open officially.
Interested persons should carefully read through this post to know how to apply.
Check This Out: Latest Job Recruitment At Flour Mills Nigeria Plc. Apply Now
The RCL Management Trainee Programme (South Africa Internship)
offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals that enable them to achieve their career ambitions!
Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, HR Management Trainees are empowered with the development, experience,e, and mentorship needed to take them to senior levels within RCL FOODS.
Minimum Requirements RCL FOODS Internship SA
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Relevant BTech / Bachelors Degree
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- Good academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Drivers License
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word) • Excellent Communication skills
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Management Trainee Programme – Chemical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Mechanical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Marketing
- Management Trainee Programme – Human Resources
- Management Trainee Programme – Industrial Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Irrigation Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Customer
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the RCL FOODS Management Programme 2021 Internship SA
Hope this information is useful?
If you need us to help you with more verified and updated information about RCL, feel free to ask questions in the comment box below.
Kindly, use the social media icons below to share to help others apply.