2021 Federal Ministry of Agriculture/CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme(CACS). APPLY NOW
We are pleased to inform you that Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for 2021 Federal Ministry of Agriculture/CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme(CACS). APPLY NOW
CBN/Federal Ministry of Agriculture Commercial: As an agricultural business owner, you can be a beneficiary of the CACS N200 billion Fund. This facility was established by the CBN and Federal Ministry of Agriculture to fast track the development of the agricultural sector in Nigeria by giving loans support to businesses like yours.
About the Award:
- Maximum obligor limit is N2 billion for medium and large scale private sector enterprises while there are no limits for state governments.
- As a participating private sector entity, you must have a minimum farm asset base of N50million (excluding farm land).
- Irrevocable Standing Payment Order is required in the case of State Governments.
2021 Federal Ministry of Agriculture/CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme(CACS).
- Medium or Large Scale Commercial Farms involved in cultivation of crops, rearing of livestock, fisheries, etc.
- Limited Liability Companies involved in agricultural production, storage, processing, marketing and enterprise development.
- State Governments and the FCT (for on-lending/special intervention to small scale farmers).
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Number of Awards: Numerous
Value of Award:
- Single digit interest rate (9% all-in, max).
- This fund is available till 2025.
How to Apply:
- Formal application for a credit Facility.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Board Resolution to Borrow.
- Feasibility Study/Business Plan.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more information interested applicants are advised to visit CBN/Federal Ministry of Agriculture Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme page