2021/2022 Republic of Estonia School of Diploacy Scholarship Programme Application For Nigerians. Apply Now
Deadline: 31 May 2021
Application to Republic of Estonia 2021/2022 Estonian School of Diplomacy Scholarship Programme Form is out. Republic of Estonia School of Diploacy Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 Application For Nigerians
The Republic of Estonia announces that the ESTONIAN SCHOOL OF DIPLOMACY (ESD) SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR IN TALLINN is offering a full scholarship programme for Nigerian Diplomats and Civil Servants, for a Postgraduate Certificate in International Relations and European Integration.
Republic of Estonia Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 ESD Application Covers the followings for successful applicants;
- Tuition fees;
- A monthly stipend (€450.00);
- Accommodation in Tallinn (including internet and utilities);
- Health insurance in Estonia during the period of study;
- The cost of obtaining a Schengen visa;
- NB: Scholarship does NOT include costs of travel to and from Estonia.
School of Diploacy Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 Eligibility
Scholarship applicants should:
- Come from a country eligible for overseas development assistance (ODA) (see list of countries here);
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- Have an advanced command of English (speaking, reading, and writing);
- Be currently employed by (and have been working for at least one year at) the foreign or civil service of their country/territory;
- Be highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to candidates who intend to continue their professional careers in the civil or diplomatic service of their country/territory;
- Be hard-working, co-operative, and prepared for an intercultural study environment.
The applicant should complete/submit by 31 May 2021:
- Application with a passport-sized photo
- CV in English
- Personal statement [motivation letter], 1 page [300-400 words] in length, explaining the reasons why you are applying, your relevant previous experience, and how studying at ESD will benefit your future professional development
- Copy of the degree diploma from the institution of higher education attended most recently (accompanied by unofficial English translation if the diploma is not in English)
- Copy of the academic record from the institution of higher education attended most recently (with unofficial English translation if necessary)
- Copy of passport photo/data page
- An academic essay of 4 pages (1,300-1,500 words with references) to be written on one of the topics below:
- Impact of Covid-19 to the future of Europe
- China – a partner or a foe?
- Multilateral reset in the US – dream or reality?
- Is soft power a successful tool to tackle the climate crisis?
- Digital diplomacy – interim measure or way forward?
- Application documents can be submitted by using Online Scholarship Application System.
- Application must reach ESD by 31 May 2021 the latest. Skype interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
- All candidates will be informed by e-mail about the result of their application no later than 18 June 2021.
- Selected participants are expected to arrive in Tallinn on 10-12 September 2021.
- For further questions please contact Liina Link at firstname.lastname@example.org
Estonia Scholarship Programme Registration Form Link Portal
For more information visit Estonia Scholarship Programme